10 New Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving – The Early Childhood Edition
Last year I posted a list of 10 Things to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving – the Early Childhood Edition so I challenged myself to think of 10 new things to be thankful for this year. That makes 20 things to focus on as we move into this holiday season.
10. Everyday small, chubby, soft hands reach for ours.
9. Nobody cares if we can’t carry a tune when we sing, and we get to sing everyday.
8. At the end of the day when we empty our pockets, we often find crayon drawings created just for us.
7. Our work is never boring.
6. Nobody would notice if we wore our pajamas to work.
5. When we put our music libraries on shuffle, an Ella Jenkins song might come on.
4. Finger paint
3. There is no such thing as “sitting all day.”
2. The people we work with smell like fresh bread, talcum powder, and cinnamon sugar.
1. Our work is monumentally rewarding.